Everything about a child custody case is difficult and emotional. Trying to figure out the legal system is complicated and frustrating. This part of our website is dedicated to providing helpful information for families.
Durable legal agreements are founded on informed clients. We believe educating our clients about the law is one of the most important things we do. The following organizations provide helpful information about family law and community assistance. We are available to answer any questions.
- Collaborative Law Resources:
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) IACP | Collaborative law, collaborative practice, collaborative divorce
- Collaborative Professionals of Washington (CPW) Independent Professionals Collaborating in Law, Mental Health & Finance (collaborativeprofessionalsofwashington.org)
- King County Collaborative Law (KCCL) King County Collaborative Law | Find a Divorce Professional
- Bar Associations:
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA) WSBA Home
- King County Bar Association (KCBA) KCBA > Home Page
- Court Resources:
- King County Superior Court, Family Court Family Court – King County
- Washington Courts Washington State Courts Washington Courts
- Washington State Court Forms Washington State Courts – Court Forms
- Community Resources:
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Division of Child Support (DSHS) Division of Child Support | DSHS (wa.gov)
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program Eastside Legal Assistance Program – Pursuing Fair & Equal Justice (elap.org)
- Lifewire, Domestic Violence Resource Home – LifeWire
- Access Washington Families | WA.gov
There’s no content available.
Get in Touch